Migrate to Australia as a Zoologist
Every occupation on the STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Zoologist is 234518. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Zoologist.
A Zoologist in Australia studies the anatomy, physiology, characteristics, ecology, behaviour and environments of animals.
If you’re looking to migrate to Australia as a Zoologist you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate experience and competency with the following tasks.
• designing and conducting experiments, making observations and measurements, researching information, analysing data, preparing or supervising the preparation of laboratory reports and scientific papers, presenting findings at scientific meetings and conferences, and supervising the work of staff
• studying the forms and structures of bodily organs and tissues by systematic observation, dissection and microscopic examination
• investigating the chemical structure and function of living cells and their isolated components, organs and tissues in humans, animals, plants, and micro-organisms
• examining micro-organisms, such as bacteria, fungi, yeast and their enzymes, and using the knowledge gained to create and develop new, and improve existing, products, materials and processes
• investigating the effects of environmental factors, such as rainfall, temperature, sunlight, soil, topography and disease, on plant growth
• planning and undertaking experiments to study, measure and understand marine animals and plants
• studying the growth and characteristics of micro-organisms, such as bacteria, algae and fungi, and the effects they have on plants, animals and humans to develop medical, veterinary, industrial, environmental and other practical applications
• investigating the interrelationships between animals in their natural surroundings, in captivity and in laboratories
• Entomologist Australia
• Mammologist Immigrating to Australia
• Ornithologist Emigrating to Australia
Skills Assessment for Zoologists Australia
Zoologists emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by vetassess with a Zoologist Skills Assessment.
It’s a lengthy process with lots of paperwork, though we are on hand to take care of this for you. Lets Go Global have a 100% success rate with Zoologist at Skills Assessment.
The Zoologist Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment and the requirements for this are onerous and include detailed references, qualifications, transcripts.
Take our Free Visa Assessment to find out the full list of requirements to emigrate to Australia as a Zoologist.
Take Our Free Online Visa Assessment for the Full Facts
Successful completion at skills assessment is demanded by Australian Immigration as part of the Australia Visa process to emigrate to Australia as an Zoologist, ANZSCO code 234518.
Zoologist Jobs in Australia
There are currently over 642 Zoologist Jobs in Australia. These jobs are all open to foreign applicants with the right skills, experience and qualifications. Many of these Zoologist jobs will offer Sponsored Visas on a case by vase basis.
Do I need a job to Emigrate to Australia as a Zoologist?
Some States and Territories require you to have a job offer as a Zoologist as part of their 190 Visa Program though you will be able to migrate to Australia as a Zoologist on a 491 visa without a job offer.
PR Points for Zoologist Australia
On last months invitation round Zoologist were issued with an Invitation to Apply at 70 Points. The minimum criteria for lodging an expression of interest is 65 Points so a Zoologist emigrating to Australia needs 70 points to receive the offer of a visa.
Can my Partner Emigrate with me if I move to Australia as a Zoologist
Your Spouse or Partner is given full live and work rights on Australia at the same time your visa is granted.
How long does it take to Emigrate to Australia as a Zoologist
the immigration process for a zoologist takes 8 to 12 months from start to finish. However, in can take longer in certain circumstances. Be prepared for the process to take yup to two years in exceptional circumstances.
Get started immigrating to Australia as a Zoologist
We’d love to hear from you if the above ANZSCO code 234518 for Zoologist is your current occupation.
Feel free to take our no obligation FREE Online Assessment as we think you could have a great chance of Emigrating to Australia.
emigrate to Australia as a Zoologist
Migrate to Australia as a Zoologist
Title: Emigrate to Australia as a Zoologist
Author: George McDonald
, Head of Australian Migration, Lets Go Global