What Visas Can I Get to Emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic
When emigrating to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic you may be eligible for the Skilled Independent 189, the Skilled Nominated 190, the Skilled Regional 491.
These visas allow you and your family to
- Live and work in Australia
- Enter and leave without the need for further visas
- Medicare Cover
- Education for children without contribution
- Access financial services
- Own property
- Sponsor other eligible family members after two years
- Apply for full citizenship and dual nationality after four years
Please fill out a FREE online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a specialist consultant in your Occupation Code.
Migrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic
Every occupation on the MLTSSL and STSOL is assigned an immigration code and the code for those looking to emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic is 333111. This is also known as the ANZSCO Code for a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic.
As you’re looking to emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic you’ll be expected to be able to demonstrate practical experience and extensive paperwork.
Skills Assessment for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics Australia
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics emigrating to Australia will need their Skills checked and verified by Vetassess with an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic Skills Assessment.
It’s a lengthy process with lots of paperwork, though we are on hand to take care of this for you. Lets Go Global have a 100% success rate with Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics at Skills Assessment.
The Vetassess Skills Assessment Process is a Paper Based Assessment, followed by a Technical Interview and potentially a Practical Assessment. The requirements for this are onerous and include lengthy paperwork, including detailed qualifications, transcripts, and references.
Successful completion at skills assessment is demanded by Australian Immigration as part of the Australia Visa process to emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic, ANZSCO code 342111.
To Migrate to Australia as an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic you’ll have experience in these core competencies
An Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic in Australia
Airconditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic assembles, installs, maintains and repairs industrial, commercial and domestic air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and equipment.
You will be expected to show competency in the following tasks of an air-conditioning mechanic emigrating to Australia:
• establishing job requirements from drawings and specifications, and laying out installation reference points
• drilling holes, installing mounting brackets and cutting, bending and threading piping
• installing and repairing components such as compressors, motors, condensers, evaporators, switches and gauges, and copper lines for steam, gas, refrigerant, compressed air, oil and chilled water
• bolting, soldering, riveting, welding and brazing pipes to connect equipment, and checking alignment and accuracy of fit
• filling systems with gas or fluid to check for leaks
• test-operating refrigeration systems, checking mechanisms and making adjustments
• removing test gas and fluid using vacuum pumps, and filling with refrigerant
• checking and overhauling refrigeration systems, diagnosing faults and repairing and replacing defective components
• adjusting system controls and mechanisms and reassembling systems
• recording causes of malfunctioning and action taken
We’d love to hear from you if the above ANZSCO code 342111 for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic is your current occupation
Feel free to take our no obligation FREE Online Assessment as we think you could have a great chance of Emigrating to Australia.
Emigrate to Australia as a Air Conditioning Mechanic
Migrate to Australia as an Air conditioning mechanic
Title: Emigrate to Australia as an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic
Author: George McDonald, Head of Australian Migration @ Lets Go Global